In this article, we will learn about how we can change the default auto save file location in Microsoft Excel 2010.
In Excel, we can change the default autosave file location through
change the setting in Excel options.
Let’s take an example and understand how we can change the default auto save file path in excel 2010.
Follow below given steps:
- Click on File tab.
- Click on Options.
- Excel Options dialog box will appear.
- Click on the Save option.
- In save option under the save workbook, you will find the Default local file location.
- Write the path in this tab where you want to save your workbook(s) automatically.
- Click on OK to save the default changes.
- Now whenever you will save your document that will automatically save in define location.
This is the way we can change the default Auto save location in Microsoft Excel.