In this article, we will learn how to add the subtotal icon to the menu bar in Microsoft Excel 2010.
Subtotal: - This option is used to quickly calculate rows of related data by inserting subtotals and totals.
To add the Subtotal Icon to the menu bar, follow the below given steps:-
- Place the mouse over one of the toolbars then, right click and select More commands from the Customize Quick Access Toolbar’s drop down menu.
- Excel Options dialog box will appear.
- Select All Commands from the Choose commands drop down menu.
- All Commands will appear, find the Subtotal function, click on add button, and then click on OK.
- Subtotal icon will appear on the top of the Excel Sheet.
After adding the Subtotal icon to menu bar, press the short cut key Alt+9 on your keyboard.
This is the how we can add the subtotal icon to the Menu in Microsoft Excel 2010.