In this Excel tip we will learn how to unprotected excel and how to remove password from excel file
Sometimes to protect our confidential workbook from other users we secure it through the password, and when we want to send it to somebody else to use the same data we can unprotected it too. There are so many password crackers but still we try to protect our confidential file.
Let’s take an example to understand how to unprotected Excel.
To unprotect Excel file follow below given steps:-
- When we open the Excel then we have to enter password to unprotect the sheet.
- After the entering the password in password option. Again you have to enter the password for write access in the workbook
To remove the password follow below given steps:
- We need to save as the file.
- Press the key F12 to Save As command.
- Then clear both the passwords from the option as showing in the below image.
- Click on OK.
- Save the file.
This is the way we can remove password from Excel and unprotect the Excel sheet.