In this article, we will learn removing all page breaks from the sheet in Microsoft Excel 2010.
There are two types of Page Breaks:
1) Manual Page Break
2) Automatic Page Break
Let us understand the difference between both types of page break.
Example of Manual Page Break:
The Solid line refers to manual page break
Example of Automatic Page Break:
The dotted line refers to automatic page break
To remove all the manual page breaks from a sheet (when the number of printing pages exceeds 1), follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Select all the cells in the sheet by pressing Ctrl+A.
- Press Ctrl+A+A from a cell in the Current Region/List.
- Or click Select All at the corner of the sheet’s headings.
- Click on the Page Layout Ribbon
- From Page Setup group, click on Breaks
- Select Reset All Page Break
All the manual page breaks have been removed.