To create several PivotTable reports with different structures from one data source:
Option 1: Assuming a PivotTable report has already been created
1. Select a cell in another sheet.
2. From the Data menu, select PivotTable and PivotChart Report.
3. In Step 1 of 3, select Another PivotTable or PivotChart, and then click Next.
4. Select the name of the PivotTable report already created in the workbook, and then click Next.
5. Continue building the PivotTable report.
Option 2: The fastest method
Quickly create several PivotTable reports from a single one by copying and pasting the existing PivotTable report.
1. Right-click a cell in the existing PivotTable report, select Select from the shortcut menu, and then Entire Table.
2. Press Ctrl+C to copy it.
3. Press Shift+F11 to insert new sheet, and then press Ctrl+V to paste the PivotTable report.
4. Repeat step 3 to add more PivotTable reports. You can now change the field structures of each PivotTable report to analyze the data and present it differently.
Refreshing one PivotTable report refreshes each of the additional PivotTable reports, as they all use the same source data stored in the cache memory.