In this article, we will learn how we can perform the function of sizing the chart with the Zoomin Microsoft Excel 2010.Before sizing the charts with the window, we need to create a chart.
Charts option contains 10 types of charts that include Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, XY (Scatter), Stock, Surface, Radar, and Combo Charts.We can create chart by pressing the only one key on the keyboard.
We have data in the range A1:B13 in whichcolumn A contains Month and Column B contains Achievement.
We want to create a chart by using the F11 key, follow below given steps:-
- Select the cell A1 and press the key F11 on your keyboard.
- By default, column chart will get created in the new worksheet.
- In new worksheet, 2 contextual tabs Design and Format will appear in the main tab.
- By using the design tab, we can add the chart element, change the chart design, change the colors, switch Row/Column change the data range as well, and also we can move chart location as per the requirement.
- By using the format tab, we can insert the shapes, change the shape style, color, insert the text in shapes, etc.
For sizing the charts with the window, follow below given steps:-
- Go to the chart sheet.
- In the View tab, click on Zoom under the Zoom group.
- From there, we can adjust the chart according to our requirement.
- We can zoom the chart 100%, as per the selection or we can put the %age for Zooming the chart as per the requirement.
- Click on 100%.
- Click on Zoom, and Zoom dialog box will appear.
- By using this, we can increase as well as decrease the chart size.
- When we click on Zoom to Fit Selection, chart will return in the default size.
This is the way we can adjust the chart size with the Zoom in Microsoft Excel.