If you want to create one touch excel charts then you can use F11 in excel. In this article, we will learn how we can create charts by pressing the key F11 in Microsoft Excel 2010. Charts option contains 10 types of charts; Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, XY (Scatter), Stock, Surface, Radar, and Combo Charts. We can create a chart by pressing only one key on the keyboard.
Let’s take an example to understand how we can create charts with F11 key in Microsoft Excel.
We have data in the range A1:B13 in which column A contains Month and column B contains Achievement.
To create a chart by using the F11 key, follow the below given steps:-
- Select the cell A1 and press the key F11 on your keyboard.
- By default column chart will get created in the new worksheet.
- In new worksheet, 2 contextual tabs, Design and Format will appear in the main tab.
- By using the design tab, we can add chart elements, change the chart design, change the colors, switch Row/Column, change the data range as well, and we can also move chart location as per the requirement.
- By using the Format tab, we can insert the shapes, can change the shape style, color, we can insert the text in shapes, etc.
This is the way by which we can create a chart by using the key F11 on the keyboard in Microsoft Excel.