To save filtering criteria, use Custom Views:
Step 1: Add the Custom Views icon to the toolbar
1. Place the mouse over one of the toolbars, right click, and select Customize from the shortcut menu.
2. Select the Commands tab.
3. From Categories, select View and drag the Custom Views icon to the Menu bar.
Step 2: Save the filtering criteria
1. Select a cell from the column containing the criteria you want to Filter with.
2. Click the AutoFilter icon (see Tip #261).
3. Type any text criteria you want into the Custom Views box and click twice to save.
4. Repeat the previous step and save as many filtering criteria as needed from any sheet within the workbook.