In this article, we will learn how to change the default cell comment format in Microsoft Excel 2010.
To change the default cell comment format for Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Right click on the empty space on the desktop and click on Personalize.
- Click on the Window Color link at the bottom of the window.
- Window Color and Appearance window will be open
- Click on Item option
- Select Tool Tip & change the formatting options of your choice.
- Click on the OK button.
- Select any cell & insert comment. You will notice that there is a considerable change in the size of the cell format.
Snapshot of the report before cell formatting
Snapshot of the report after cell formatting