The Laws of Money, The Lessons of Life: Keep What You Have and Create What You Deserve
||List Price: $26.00
Amazon.com Price: $18.20
- Media: Hardcover
Publisher: Free Press (25 February, 2003)
- Average Customer Review:
Based on 34 reviews.
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 7,207
I love the laws of money
Hello: I'm an avid reader of all sorts of books. I love mystery, true crime, novels, and anything political. This book was the second Suze book I have read. It seems simple at first and then when I tried to actually apply these principals to my own life I could see just how valuable they are. Suze has, in my opinion, created these laws from her extensive practical experience of advising thousands of people over the years. So many of my friends borrowed money from their home equity to buy stock. When Suze says invest in the known before the unknown this one law could have saved one of them from losing their home. I think this book is great and truly enjoyed reading it although it was not from one of my regular genres.
the prism of money
Suze Orman has in all her books brought so much to us, in big ways and in small ways. First thing of all is that she has taught us that money is something we must deal with (and must want to deal with). There is financial advice everywhere, it's true, but Suze cloaks it in the emotions that also surround money. Here she presents five laws, simple on the surface, but resonant underneath. You cannot read these laws without having them echo in your head--and, more important, in your financial behavior, after you have read them. Even if just one law hits a home run for you, well, you are one step closer to your money, and to dealing with your money. This is financial goodness, truth, wisdom, precision, care, and generosity. I have turned to Suze many times, she has helped me every time, and saved me more than once. Worst case scenario. Let's say that only one of these laws rings true for you. (Three rang totally true for me.) That one law can change the way you deal with your money, which will change your life. Think of a prism turning, with all those angles and surfaces. Suze etches money wisdom onto every angle and surface,and I think every reader will find his or her angle, his or her surface, and be richer as a result. Thank you, Suze, for bringing money to life for me!
More appropiate now than ever!
I couldn't think of a better time for Suze Orman's new book; "The Laws of Money."
I know that some people are offended by Suze's metaphysical approach combined with her financial expertise. I find the combination to be a winner.
Nice cover shot too!
As another reviewer stated, if you feel that this advice is too basic, then do a financial checkup--how are you doing financially? If you are doing well, then why are you buying more financial books?
I highly recommend "The Laws of Money" to anyone who wants to maximize financial succe$$!
Suze, great book. I look forward to your next foray.
RECOMMENDED Finance, Business & Investment books
- Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!
- Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
- Retire Young, Retire Rich
- Financial Risk Manager Handbook, Second Edition
- Monte Carlo Methods in Finance
- The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook and Financial Planner
- Financial Peace: Revisited
- AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN : HOW TO TAKE IMMEDIATE CONTROL OF YOUR MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL AND FINANCIAL
- The New Financial Order: Risk in the Twenty-First Century
- The Laws of Money, The Lessons of Life: Keep What You Have and Create What You Deserve
- Investing for Dummies, Third Edition
- Mortgages For Dummies®
- The Total Money Makeover. : A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
- Millionaire Real Estate Mentor : The Secrets of Financial Freedom through Real Estate Investing
- Infectious Greed: How Deceit and Risk Corrupted the Financial Markets
- The Intelligent Investor: The Classic Bestseller on Value Investing
- The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book On Value Investing, Revised Edition
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't
- Investments + S&P Card + Powerweb + StockTrak discount coupon
- Essentials of Investments with Standard & Poor's Educational Version of Market Insight + PowerWeb + Stock Trak Coupon
- Real Estate Finance and Investments (Real Estate Finance and Investments, 11th Ed)
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip
- Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Real Estate Loopholes: Secrets of Successful Real Estate Investing
- A Mathematician Plays the Stock Market
- Investing in Real Estate, Fourth Edition
- Yes, You Can Time the Market!
- Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People
- Now, Discover Your Strengths
- Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms
- Personal Finance for Dummies
- Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
- Flipping Properties: Generate Instant Cash Profits in Real Estate
RECOMMENDED MICROSOFT EXCEL TIPS