Retire Young, Retire Rich
||List Price: $17.95
Amazon.com Price: $12.57
- Media: Paperback
Publisher: Warner Books (15 January, 2002)
- Average Customer Review:
Based on 90 reviews.
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 577
Kiyosaki's inspirational, easy-to-read books are written to excite the reader about available financial opportunities. And they do excite the reader. It is easy to get caught up in the author's enthusiasm. The generalizations are great and allow the reader to dream, but more details are needed. In this recent book, Kiyosaki stresses the need to protect your assets. He spends an entire chapter (17) on how stock options can, and in his opinion, should be used by all investors to gain that protection. His discussion was convincing, but again, there were not enough details. I recommend THE SHORT BOOK ON OPTIONS to learn those details. The reader would then be in position to follow Mr. Kiyosaki's good investment protecting advice.
Best financial concept book I've seen!
Seeking answers? Concrete how to's? This book is absolutely right on target. Kiyosaki's work presents the best financial concepts I have read in the thirty years I've been a tax accountant and CPA.
Retire Young, Retire Rich is even better than Kiyosaki's last book. If you looking for details and want to expand your point of view, buy it....now!
Get real you 1 star people!
This is a great book, possibly the best of the series. If you think all there is to life is a college degree and a J-O-B, think again.Mr. Kiwosoki has written an excellent book that is right for the times. You can retire rich and you can retire young by following the principles in this book.I also recommend "The New Professionals" and "Turner Turner, Turner: The King of Network Marketing" for additional reading and insight.
RECOMMENDED Finance, Business & Investment books
- Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!
- Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
- Retire Young, Retire Rich
- Financial Risk Manager Handbook, Second Edition
- Monte Carlo Methods in Finance
- The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook and Financial Planner
- Financial Peace: Revisited
- AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN : HOW TO TAKE IMMEDIATE CONTROL OF YOUR MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL AND FINANCIAL
- The New Financial Order: Risk in the Twenty-First Century
- The Laws of Money, The Lessons of Life: Keep What You Have and Create What You Deserve
- Investing for Dummies, Third Edition
- Mortgages For Dummies®
- The Total Money Makeover. : A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
- Millionaire Real Estate Mentor : The Secrets of Financial Freedom through Real Estate Investing
- Infectious Greed: How Deceit and Risk Corrupted the Financial Markets
- The Intelligent Investor: The Classic Bestseller on Value Investing
- The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book On Value Investing, Revised Edition
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't
- Investments + S&P Card + Powerweb + StockTrak discount coupon
- Essentials of Investments with Standard & Poor's Educational Version of Market Insight + PowerWeb + Stock Trak Coupon
- Real Estate Finance and Investments (Real Estate Finance and Investments, 11th Ed)
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip
- Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Real Estate Loopholes: Secrets of Successful Real Estate Investing
- A Mathematician Plays the Stock Market
- Investing in Real Estate, Fourth Edition
- Yes, You Can Time the Market!
- Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People
- Now, Discover Your Strengths
- Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms
- Personal Finance for Dummies
- Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
- Flipping Properties: Generate Instant Cash Profits in Real Estate
RECOMMENDED MICROSOFT EXCEL TIPS